Monday 21 January 2013

THE BOOK IS DRAGGING ME

I am currently behind with my reading and the book that I am not-so-hook right now is something that I picked randomly online. Well, to say the least, I am literally pushing myself to finish it so I could move on and forget about it.

Though I like the premise of the book, Angels and Demons and all that stuff but there's something about the writing that failed to pull me in. I never had the kind of attachment  that I used to have when I read other supernatural theme books. I am not drawn to these characters, I am not even compelled.

Normally, when I encounter this kind of problem with books it only meant one thing - I'm loosing my interest.

Anyway, I am not going to give up easily since I already finished half of the book. It doesn't hurt if I need to spend more time to get this over with.

I know I need more luck to do it...



Xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment