Saturday 13 October 2018

IS CHANGING YOUR EYE COLOR WORTH IT? SOLOTICA HIDROCOR QUARTZO & MEL



I'm always fascinated with bright colored eyes but I'm a Filipino and it's unusual here in my country to have different eye color other than brown. My eye color is darker than the usual brown and if you look at it from afar, it looks  black at times.

Don't get me wrong, I love my dark brown eyes but sometimes I just wanted to experiment with the color because why-the-fuck-not?

I searched the internet of the best brand for colored contact lenses for dark eyes like mine and found the Solotica brand originally from Brazil. I was skeptical at first because I found the product expensive but then if I wanted to wear one, I wanted it to look natural even if it's unnatural for me to have different eye color.

I watched tons of product reviews in YouTube just to be sure and when I was finally convinced, I decided to order it at Vision Market Place since a lot of YouTubers recommenced the site.

The product came within 3 to 4 days here in the Philippines. That was fast knowing that it came all the way from Europe.

I noticed that there are certain colors that will suite Asian eyes. For me I think the color Quartzo is not for me but regardless, their hidrocor lenses collection are gorgeous.

Please check my YouTube review below.

QUARTZO:




MEL:



If you wanted to purchase yours. There are different colors available in their hidrocor collection. Hidrocor means that there's no limbal ring around the edges of the lenses so it will gives you that natural look.


You can use my discount code RONNAN28 at check out to get the 10 percent discount.

Hope this short post will help. Let me know what your experiences are.

Xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment