Saturday 9 March 2019

ANXIETY PINOY | 5 SIGNS NG HYPOCHONDRIA OR HEALTH ANXIETY

The Mental Health issue is not a joke. It's real and it's something that should be out on the surface for people to talk about. People need to be aware of it and to know that even here in my country, the Philippines, we have a lot of Filipinos suffering from any mental health disorder.

Anxiety for instance is very common. I am one of them and when my anxiety issues started, I couldn't find anything on the web to help me deal with it. At least not from a regular Filipino sharing about it on YouTube or anywhere. Most of them were celebrities.

It was a struggle and I had a lot of trips to the ER and even they didn't know how to deal with me. I promised myself that I overcome this predicament, I would put up a content that solely talk about mental health, specifically Health Anxiety and share my experiences and best practices.

I am not an expert as I still continue to learn more about my condition. I am not properly diagnosed as well and my videos goes to the Filipino viewers who can't afford to visit a therapist every week for treatment.

My aim is to spread awareness regarding Health Anxiety or Anxiety in general and share stories.



Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment